How do I become a Ministry Servant?
The process to become a ministry servant covers three areas:
- Doctrine - understand the basic teachings of, and about, the Messiah
- Lifestyle - live in accordance to these understandings
- Service - performing ministry consistent with the vision of the congregation
The steps to become a Ministry Servant are as follows:
- Maintain a faithful walk with the Lord.
- Attend the congregation regularly.
- Support the congregation as the Lord allows.
- Desire to become a Ministry Servant.
- Listen to the Messianic Fundamentals Series (see the sermon section for MP3's and handouts)
- Meet with one of the Elders to discuss any theological concerns and potential area(s) of ministry
- Become active in some area of ministry.
If you would like more information ...
Download and review these 3 documents:
- Steps to become a Ministry Servant at Ben David
- List of Core Beliefs (taken from the Messianic Fundamentals Classes)
- List of Current Ministries with short descriptions